Teledyne Flir has introduced six new additions to the Teledyne FLIR Blackfly S GigE line of cameras.
- BFS-PGE-80S5M/C-C featuring 8MP Sony IMX546: Color and Mono
- BFS-PGE-120S6M/C-C featuring 12.3MP Sony IMX545: Color and Mono
- BFS-PGE-200S7M/C-C featuring 20MP Sony IMX541: Color and Mono
These models add to our wide range of GigE vision-compliant cameras with an impressive lineup of sensors, resolutions, and powerful on-camera features.
Leveraging Sony’s Pregius S series sensors, they deliver exceptional low-light performance, with superior quantum efficiency and very low absolute sensitivity making them suitable for a range of challenging applications like microscopy, non-contact metrology, inspection, SLAM, 2D measurements and more.
- 8MP to 20MP Sony Pregius S global shutter CMOS Sensors
- Frame rates up to 30 fps with Lossless Compression
- High QE and low noise yield for low Absolute Sensitivity Threshold (AST)
- Superior Quantum Efficiency (QE)
- Excellent low-light performance
- Smaller BSI pixels enable less expensive, more compact optics
- High sensitivity reduces lighting system requirements