Blackmagic Design has announced DeckLink Mini Monitor HD and DeckLink Mini Recorder HD, new models of PCIe capture and playback solutions featuring 3G‑SDI and HDMI connections. These updated models of the popular DeckLink Mini cards support video formats up to 1080p60 and 2Kp60 DCI, and are designed to work with advanced color spaces such Rec. 2020 for deep color and higher dynamic range.
DeckLink Mini Recorder HD and DeckLink Mini Monitor HD feature advanced high-quality video technology that supports uncompressed and compressed capture and playback at the highest 10‑bit SD and HD quality. Both models support broadcast quality 10‑bit YUV and 12‑bit RGB 4:4:4 for pixel perfect capture and playback so customers get breathtaking image quality and detail. Replacing the previous 1.5G‑SDI models, the update to 3G‑SDI has seen more features to be added such as support for video formats up to 1080p60 and 2Kp60 DCI, wider color spaces including Rec. 2020, as well as support for RGB video formats.
DeckLink Mini Recorder HD lets customers capture broadcast quality video from 3G‑SDI and HDMI sources with any PCIe computer. DeckLink Mini Recorder HD also works with popular video streaming software such as OBS so customers can capture from cameras or live productions switchers and integrate the video directly into live broadcasts.
DeckLink Mini Monitor HD and DeckLink Mini Recorder HD Features
- Two models, DeckLink Mini Recorder HD for capture and DeckLink Mini Monitor HD for playback.
- Low profile 1 lane Gen 2 PCI Express cards.
- Includes PCIe shields for both regular and low profile slots.
- Built in 3G-SDI and HDMI connections on each model.
- Supports all common SD/HD video formats up to 1080p60.
- Supports DCI formats up to 2Kp60 via SDI.
- Uncompressed and compressed 10-bit 4:2:2 YUV or RGB quality.
- Supports DaVinci Resolve and all other video software.
- Developer SDK available to download free.