SimpliVity, the leader in hyperconverged infrastructure for the software-defined data centre, has announced the Australian and New Zealand destinations and dates for its “Get Hyperconverged” World Tour. After commencing in the US, the Tour will arrive in Australia on April 22, stopping at Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra, Sydney and Perth before continuing on to Auckland.
What: The two and a half hour educational events are designed for IT professionals and virtualisation experts who would like to learn how a hyperconverged infrastructure can simplify their virtualised IT environments. The sessions will feature industry experts presenting the state of hyperconvergence, and IT leaders who will share their real-world experience and the benefits that they are seeing from hyperconverged infrastructure in their environments.
Speakers on the tour include independent vExperts and authors. Alastair Cooke, a well-known author, consultant and vExpert who is active in the virtualisation community is presenting at the Australian and New Zealand events.
“We look forward to engaging with the IT community across the region on our global tour. Alastair Cooke has many experiences to share, and a unique perspective on how hyperconvergence is helping organisations drive efficiency and agility,” commented Scott Morris, Vice President for Asia Pacific and Japan at SimpliVity.
“We are also looking forward to hearing real world customer examples of how hyperconvergence is driving significant TCO reductions,” added Morris.
Who should attend: IT professionals and virtualisation experts who are interested in understanding hyperconvergence and how it can help can help with the following challenges and opportunities:
- ongoing performance issues within legacy environments
- keeping pace deploying new applications to meet the demands of internal stakeholders
- data center migration or consolidation
- improving backup or disaster recovery
- managing multiple sites centrally
- technology refresh projects
- data center modernisation
- private cloud
- improving operational efficiencies or lowering TCO
Where: With more cities to be named, the first 42 include:
- Asia Pacific: Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Canberra, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Melbourne, Perth, Singapore, Sydney
- Americas: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto, Washington DC
- Europe: Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, Manchester, Paris, Stockholm, Vienna, Zurich
When: The ANZ events start on April 22nd in Brisbane and conclude on May 4th in Auckland. To learn more and find an event in a city near you, visit: www.simplivity.com/tour2015
“Hyperconvergence is one of the hottest areas in IT. We’ve designed these events to demystify the hype and show real life examples of customers all over the globe who have improved their operational efficiency and simplified their IT environments. Hyperconverged infrastructure has been built to support virtual infrastructures and allows organisations to radically simplify their legacy IT stack enabling them to support their top-line business objectives and innovation requirements,” said SimpliVity Chief Marketing Officer Marianne Budnik.